Manteca Dental Care
Your health and safety are our upmost priority and we have taken increased measures to stop the spread of the coronavirus. We are so happy to see our patients’ beautiful smiles again! This has been a challenging time for our communities and we are all looking forward to resuming our normal habits and routines. While many things have changed, one thing has remained the same: our commitment to our patients.
From day one, our unwavering commitment to all our patients has always been to provide the best dental care in a family friendly atmosphere. As we navigate the way forward and continue to adapt to the new “social norms” this pandemic has caused, we want to ensure all of our patients are aware of the steps we are taking to keep our patients, our staff, and our family members as safe as possible.
Governor Newsom has extended the Shelter-in-Place for the State of California until May 31, 2020, however, he has allowed for certain elective and essential procedures to be scheduled and performed, including previously cancelled or postponed patients, preventive services, dental procedures, and routine dental services. With that being said, we plan on a gradual opening of our dental office starting Monday, May 18, 2020 to accommodate all of our patients who have been waiting to get scheduled. Please be patient with us as we navigate through this turbulent time. Rest assured that we will follow and exceed all guidelines set forth by the CDC, California Dental Association (CDA), American Dental Association (ADA), and local county regulations (San Joaquin County). Our patient’s and staff’s safety and dental health is of utmost importance.
APPOINTMENT SCHEDULING/WHAT TO EXPECT:
- Covid-19 Pre-Screening will be emailed or texted to you and should be completed 24hrs prior to your appointment.
- We have “Curbside Waiting” in order to reduce the number of patients in our office and to maintain social distancing. Please call us when you arrive and wait in your car until notified to come in.
- All patients will be required to wear a face covering or a mask before entering the office and leaving the operatory room. A mask will be provided if you do not have one.
- All patients are required to leave their reusable items from home in their vehicle (i.e bags, purses, mugs, etc.). We will have contactless payment arrangements available. A mobile phone will be allowed but must be wiped down prior to coming into the office.
- Children, elderly patients, and those requiring further assistance will be allowed one single companion in the office.
- Informed consent forms will need to be completed prior to being seen.
- Temperatures and symptoms check will be taken by staff members prior to entering the office.
Please keep in mind that these are enforced guidelines we are required to follow to ensure the safety of our staff and patients.
- Our office will have all 6 feet markers located on the floor as a guide to comply with social distancing protocols
- Our office will have signs throughout to ensure everyone maintains the 6 feet distance from one another
- Plexiglass barriers will be installed at the front desk and consult rooms for safety
- ReLeaf Aerosol reducing evacuation system will be used for all patients
- UV HEPA filters will be used in all operatories
- Automatic Hand Sanitizers with 80% alcohol will be available at the front desk and all operatories for immediate hand hygiene.
- Regular intervals of office disinfection every 2 – 3 hours